Fall Winter Social Wardrobe
White cotton blouse is worn under the sleeveless sweater.
Two pant options! Even though neither of these tops are long this look will be great with the leggings and riding boots.
Tights or leggings will both work with this!
It can be fun to pair 'fancier' jewelry with great basics!
Don't be afraid to wear black and navy! It's a fun way to combine the neutrals that you love so much.
The white cardigan is optional and dresses the ensemble down just a bit. Necklace may be worn right over the turtleneck.
Great for fall when it's still warm enough for bare legs!
Wear the turtleneck under the sweater. The sweater is optional and can always be removed as the belly grows. The black boots will dress it up a bit :)
Tights and jewelry are optional. Complete with any simple stud.
- Each dress minus VC can be worn with leggings and tall boots for a more casual look!
- Always wear a necklace as that will pull your outfit together ( make sure your necklace and neckline are not competing aka overlapping)
- Wrap maternity tunic may be worn with leggings or jeans
- Color block sweater can be worn with anything, dressed up or down
- Sunglasses are great for round face shape with a classic modern look
- I chose greens to bring out the beautiful green color in eyes as our eyes and face are our main communication zone...this will make the client look younger and more vibrant
- Wear gold and green necklace with black wrap dress
- Love the idea of poncho, with long sleeve white shirt and black skirt with tights and talk boots for a trendy yet classic look!
- Black booties have extra grips on the bottom to help prevent slipping (better heel option for someone who is carrying precious cargo)
- I chose a lighter weight coat (pink coat) as temperature tends to rise while pregnant making it unnecessary to wear extremely warm clothing, this coat can be worn for every day or special occasion as it has a versatile look...but I especially love the pink coat with the floral dress!
- I chose nursing/maternity tanks as it was stated that tanks were often worn in place of bras.